In the early days, the internet was used mainly to communicate information. As time went on, leaving your personal details on websites became more common. This meant that people were sending sensitive and confidential information across the web, which then gave criminals the opportunity to steal that information.
Identity theft, stolen credit card numbers, stolen logins -- these and other cyber crimes have become commonplace.
If you want to stay in business, you must protect your visitors and your customers by making sure that your website is completely secure.
Hackers Are After Your Customers' Info.
- Higher online sales
- Fewer refunds
- Better conversion rates
- Improved ROI
- Higher click-through rate
- Reduced bounce rate
- Less shopping cart abandonment
- Increased customer confidence
- More visits by the same shopper
- Increased customer loyalty
- Increased awareness and confidence in your brand